simple GPIO and SensiML interfacing

murthy.vedula

Verify that the live-streaming macro is enabled and recognition mode is disabled.

Code: Select all

/* Settings for the sensor processing modes, Enable only one of these mode */
#define SENSOR_SSSS_RECOG_ENABLED      0    /* Enable SensiML recognition */
#define SENSOR_SSSS_LIVESTREAM_ENABLED 1    /* Enable live-streaming for data collection */
Also, if the below macros exist in Fw_global_config.h, please verify that SSI_SENSOR_SELECT_SSSS is enabled and that audio is disabled.

Code: Select all

/* Settings for selecting either Audio or an I2C sensor, Enable only one of these mode */
#define SSI_SENSOR_SELECT_AUDIO    (0) // 1 => Select Audio data for live-streaming or recognition modes
#define SSI_SENSOR_SELECT_SSSS     (1) // 1 => Select SSSS sensor data for live-streaming of recognition modes
>Can only Sparkfun ADCs be used?
Any I2C module can be hooked up for reading the sensor data. Does not have to be Sparkfun ADCs
Shapy

Hello @murthy.vedula!
I managed to get my issue solved and finally got my Qucikfeather working with the Data Capture Lab. I got uptill the deploying the Knowledge Pack on the Quickfeather. I am now facing the issue where my deployed data pack on the Quickfeather isn't giving an output on the UART port at all. I double checked on the process of building the knowledge on the Sensiml analytics studio by changing settings, rebuilding models, making multiple pipelines and building upto 7 knowledge packs but none of them are giving an output. Please can u help me solve this issue quickly as the competition deadline is very close and I have put quite a lot of work into getting uptill this point and would want to submit my completed project in the competition.
I am attaching a zip of one of the knowledge packs that I generated. I hope this can help u figure out the issue.
Thanks once again for your help! :)
Attachments
kp_5fb7a930-33c4-435c-9292-3fc460bdf286_QuickFeather_bin_1.8.0_p.zip
One of the knowledge packs generated from the Analytics Studio
(81.15 KiB) Downloaded 512 times