how to change the setting in QORC-sdk to use serial port instead of hardware uart for data capture?

frankie

As titled, how to change hardware uart to serial port for data capture?
BTW, no idea why qorc-sdk v1.10.0 is not working with DCL? I did use a USB to TTL serial adapter and connected as instruction. It works with pre-built firmware qf-ss-imu-data-collection-uart-100hz.bin.

I also would like to know why has two virtual com ports in device manager while QF board is with qf-ss-imu-data-collection-uart-100hz.bin but only one virtual com port from usb serial adapter while QF board is with data capture firmware built from qorc-sdk v1.10.0

built with Eclipse 2021-12
C:\GnuWin32\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU Tools ARM Embedded\8 2019-q3-update\bin
Attachments
fw_global.jpg
fw_global.jpg (113.1 KiB) Viewed 16854 times
event log.jpg
event log.jpg (27.14 KiB) Viewed 16854 times
app_config.jpg
app_config.jpg (90.47 KiB) Viewed 16854 times
murthy.vedula

To use the USB-Serial port for data capture change the settings in Fw_global_config.h file in qf_apps/qf_ssi_ai_app/inc folder as below:

Code: Select all

#define DEBUG_UART  (UART_ID_HW)  // Set the output of debug messages
#define UART_ID_APP  (UART_ID_USBSERIAL)       // Set the output for application messages
frankie

Hi Murthy,

Thanks for the reply to how to use usb serial port for data capture.
For the question about why qorc-sdk v1.10 is not working with DCL, I did a comparison with v1.9 and made a modifications as attached file.

After modifications, it works with DCL but no idea why ldo is the cause of this problem?
Attachments
ldo_init.jpg
ldo_init.jpg (107.66 KiB) Viewed 16819 times