Simple Streaming with Wifi

juanyi

I was following Justin's tutorial to connect ESP32 (non-adafruit huzzah32) to QF, need some guidances.
I managed to flash the ESP32 with Sensiml firmware and managed to connect to the wifi, and obtained the static IP. At the QF side, I flash the board with qf_ssi_ai_app bin file which was set to capture mode with audio switch on. I have verified the QF board alone can stream audio data to DCL through serial port connection. But when I hook up the ESP32 with QF (by jumper wires) and select wifi connection in DCL, I have error below. My laptop is of course on the same wifi network, and I had tried swapped the RX/TX pin, no luck. Anybody managed to get the non-adafruit huzzah32 work with QF?

Code: Select all

[1] 11:26 PM: Error - QuickFeather Simple Stream - 192.168.43.86:80 may need to be reset to fetch configuration data.
[2] 11:26 PM: Error - QuickFeather Simple Stream - 192.168.43.86:80 sent Config not yet received from device, or device is in recognition mode.
[3] 11:26 PM: Info - Received config: Config not yet received from device, or device is in recognition mode.
[4] 11:26 PM: Error - Could not read JSON configuration from device firmware
[5] 11:26 PM: Error - Could not connect to device. See event log for details
juanyi

Just to update in case anybody using non-Adafruit ESP32. I'm using NodeMCU ESP32, perhaps I was dumb enough to connect the uart wiring (from quickfeather) to the RX0/TX0. thus it didn't work, until I swap the wiring to the RX2/TX2.