Slide Demo - no UART output

raul

Hi,

I followed the Quick Start Project tutorial (https://sensiml.com/documentation/guide ... oject.html) to build the "Slide Demo" knowledge pack. I downloaded it (binary) and flashed it successfully to my QuickFeather. However I can't see any recognition output from the UART port (via the UART to USB converter). I tried also with the "Predictive Maintenance Fan Motor_STBox" data set and I can't get any output either.

On the other hand, I compiled the 'qf_ssi_ai_app' project from the QORC SDK for 'data collection' and I can see accelerometer data coming from the board in the Data Capture Lab window. I compiled also for 'recognition' and I can get some output from the UART port in the terminal emulator, so I don't think it's a problem with my hardware setup.

These are my download setting for the Slide Demo:
sd_donw.jpg
sd_donw.jpg (36.32 KiB) Viewed 13411 times
Does anyone know what could be the issue? Thanks in advance for any tips!

- Raul
phil_quik

You might check this one, viewtopic.php?f=9&t=97
raul

phil_quik wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:16 am You might check this one, viewtopic.php?f=9&t=97
Thanks for the link. I tried enabling the "Debug" option as suggested, but I still don't get any output. I also tried with the "Library" version of the knowledge pack, both with and without "Debug" enabled, still no luck.