TinyFPGAProgammer Flash issue on Quickfeather

moinakg2

I am new to the QORC SDK and have just started playing around with the TInyFPGA Application
However, I am unable to understand why I always get an error regarding not finding the binaries at the specified location even when I am very sure that I have used the right location

This is the terminal output:
moinak@moinak-VirtualBox:~/TinyFPGA-Programmer-Application$ sudo python3 tinyfpga-programmer-gui.py --port=COM15 --bootloader qf_bootloader.bin[sudo] password for moinak:
usage: tinyfpga-programmer-gui.py [-h] [--mode [fpga-m4]] [--m4app app.bin]
[--appfpga appfpga.bin]
[--bootloader boot.bin]
[--bootfpga fpga.bin] [--reset]
[--port /dev/ttySx] [--crc] [--checkrev]
[--update] [--mfgpkg qf_mfgpkg/]
tinyfpga-programmer-gui.py: error: argument --bootloader/--bl: can't open 'qf_bootloader.bin': [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'qf_bootloader.bin'
moinak@moinak-VirtualBox:~/TinyFPGA-Programmer-Application$ sudo python3 tinyfpga-programmer-gui.py --port=COM15 --bootfpga qf_bootfpga.bin
usage: tinyfpga-programmer-gui.py [-h] [--mode [fpga-m4]] [--m4app app.bin]
[--appfpga appfpga.bin]
[--bootloader boot.bin]
[--bootfpga fpga.bin] [--reset]
[--port /dev/ttySx] [--crc] [--checkrev]
[--update] [--mfgpkg qf_mfgpkg/]
tinyfpga-programmer-gui.py: error: argument --bootfpga: can't open 'qf_bootfpga.bin': [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'qf_bootfpga.bin'

If you have any random clue regarding why this is happening please let me know urgently

Thanking you,
Moinak
anthony-ql

Will pass your issue to internal team.
murthy.vedula

Hi @moinakg2, Please verify that qf_bootloader.bin file is located in the directory where the command is being invoked. To verify issue the command
$ ls qf_bootloader.bin

Typically bootloader is not required to be programmed. To program an application binary use the --m4app option.