Audio Recognition Mode not displaying result

phatta

Hello, I'm working on a prototype for audio recognition using quick feather development board. The problem I'm facing is that the Knowledge Pack results are being printed to UART console when downloaded as binary, but not when downloaded as a library and integrating with the "qf_ssi_ai_app" example. I have tried downloading the library with debug output option being enabled. However the issue still persits. I have attached the downloaded knowledge in lib and bin format for you reference. Please help me out.
Attachments
kp_21778c63-ed2c-4ed8-8f9d-79358d6d3d11_QuickFeather_lib_1.7.0_d.zip
(39.51 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
kp_21778c63-ed2c-4ed8-8f9d-79358d6d3d11_QuickFeather_bin_1.7.0_p.zip
(77.51 KiB) Downloaded 472 times
murthy.vedula

To use the qf_ssi_ai_app in the audio recognition mode, please update the following macros in the source code:

Select audio sensor in the Fw_global_config.h

Code: Select all

/* Settings for selecting either Audio or an I2C sensor, Enable only one of these mode */
#define SSI_SENSOR_SELECT_AUDIO    (1) // 1 => Select Audio data for live-streaming or recognition modes
#define SSI_SENSOR_SELECT_SSSS     (0) // 1 => Select SSSS sensor data for live-streaming of recognition modes
Select audio recognition mode in sensor_audio_config_user.h

Code: Select all

#define SENSOR_AUDIO_RECOG_ENABLED (1)
#define SENSOR_AUDIO_LIVESTREAM_ENABLED (0)
#define SENSOR_AUDIO_DATASAVE_ENABLED (0)
phatta

Thanks alot.The real problem was I had assigned "UART_ID_HW" macro to both "UART_ID_SSI" and "DEBUG_UART" in the Fw_global_config.h file.