Search found 3 matches

by havanaelon
Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:56 am
Forum: EOS-S3
Topic: qorc-sdk repository issues
Replies: 7
Views: 82015

Re: qorc-sdk repository issues

Utilizing everything in sight, from spike traps and exploding barrels to walls, ragdoll hit 2 transforms the entire level into an interactive arena brimming with danger but also full of laughter.
by havanaelon
Mon Dec 22, 2025 5:23 pm
Forum: EOS-S3
Topic: Packet FIFO documentation
Replies: 9
Views: 83451

Re: Packet FIFO documentation

listlesspolite wrote: ↑Wed Oct 30, 2024 9:20 am Hi,

I tried setting up eFPGA to push data to the Packet FIFO and pop it from the M4, but the datasheet and TRM lack details on driving it. Also, I couldn't find an eFPGA - Packet FIFO example. Is there additional documentation or examples available?

Thanks,
Pablo
Thanks
by havanaelon
Mon Dec 22, 2025 5:22 pm
Forum: EOS-S3
Topic: Packet FIFO documentation
Replies: 9
Views: 83451

Re: Packet FIFO documentation

Also, I didn't find any example using the eFPGA - Packet FIFO tandem. Is there any more documentation relating to this topic available/to be published?